Monday 23 June 2014

Doesn't it feel wonderful?

Doesn't it just feel wonderful when the sun is out, the weather is warm and we walk around beaming. OK maybe not at 2.00pm in the afternoon when it is really hot and we are melting, but you have to admit regardless of how many people complain about how hot the weather is, it is still always a treat...here in the UK that is. I know some of you are across the pond and thinking, what is this chick talking about. 

It seems to me that we are a nation who waits, for the sun to shine, for the rain to stop, for wealth to arrive, or for that one big break. But we should take a moment and look at what we have now, yes it might be hot (or cold) we might be struggling to pay the bills, or even look against a particular client...but take a moment right now as you read this and count out 5 things that make you smile. That your thankful of, that makes you happy. then carry them with you until bedtime time tonight. Before you close your eyes, revisit those things, it should put all the negativity that may or may not touch you into perspective. 

So let me share with you my list; 
1. the sun is shining, 
2. my kids are amazing and I am very proud of both of them.
3 I have the most amazing husband, who made me laugh today. 
4 I have two great businesses and I am doing what I love to do the most.
5 I enjoyed a late morning coffee in the sun with my husband just chatting about work and our plans for the week, I am my own boss and can do this without guilt. 


This is for starters, I would love to hear whats on yours. Remember, we all have negative thoughts, emotions and situations in our lives which seem so much bigger than our selves...but play the 'glad game' with me...and find 5 little things to be glad about. 



The next thing to do is pass this onto your clients, friends and family...tell them to play the glad game as well...you will start to change lives and affect people in ways you just can't imagine.

No comments: