BE INSPIRED WORKSHOP 2013
LONGBEACH - CA
23rd & 24th January
I will, of course, be working with Be Creative Gel Paints and the magical Chameleon pigment range in this class, along with the one and only Nail Art Pen and a host of other products you will not find anywhere else. This year it is not just about art work, this class will be filled with Hidden Depths!
It is all about layering, texture and depth in 2013, and I wanted to show you how you can easily incorporating some fantastical ideas into your salon viable designs.
- You will find out how to create an illusion of a textured nail, and still give your clients workable enhancements.
- Create beautiful hummingbirds, and play with peacock feathers, I will also show you how to create a fabulous on trend snake skin effect without the snake skin.
- You will be working with the Arabella’s to develop stickers and nail effects to save to time and make you money.
- We will be marbling with a difference where you will find out the secrets to getting the best marble effects.
- You will also create 3D acrylic designs...which gasp shock....are NOT flowers.
If that is not enough.....
- I will show you how to get the every best out of the gel polish and working with our pigment range you will learn how to produce fabulous results in minutes.
This is a class to WOW, no holds barred.
With my individual style to teaching, I will be breaking down the design elements which means you will learn a whole new approach to design nails.
If you have never been on one of my classes you will know YOU DO NOT need to be an advanced technician or fabulous nail artist to join us, each and every design you will be able to do achieve on the day. It is less about being artistic but more about
So do your business a favour and step on board the design train.
Let your inner child out to play.......with us in Long Beach...January 23rd & 24th.
we have still got a few places left so please email Carla Collier on