Saturday 6 June 2009

CHANGES!


I am thrilled to announce some changes within my business and a new working relationship with Grafton’s international. Until recently I have predominantly been working with just the EzFlow Nail Systems and their education team, but in my new independent relationship, I will be working with all of the Grafton brands including Ez Flow and IBD which allow me to provide an all round Education experience for Nail Technicians wishing to take the next step into colour and design. It gives me the freedom to build on the un bias workshops and classes provided by ‘be inspired’, as well as working within the whole of the industry independently.

I started the ‘be inspired’ classes in 2008 because of the growing demand for advanced Education. It is not a replacement for Education with the larger Nail companies, brands and through college, but it is a tool that will complement the training that is currently offered and to further enrich the students and Nail Technicians learning. Building on their skills and showing them new areas to develop.

No comments: