Thursday 2 April 2009

Pure Design - brand new DVD by Sam Biddle

Finally, it is here, and I am so excited. My second DVD in the 'be inspired' collection has finally be released, and with the first two batches of DVD's dispatched out to those who have pre ordered their copies, I am starting to get some feedback.....and it all sounds good. phewwwwww!



It is always a relief to hear that people are able to gain something from these DVD's, and I hope it continues to fulfil peoples expectations. ‘Pure Design' is a follow on to my successful ‘Pure Fantasy' Double disc DVD. which was released last March, This second DVD will show you how you can pushing the boundaries of design nails. A single disc giving you 60 minutes of jam packed information, creativity and my secrets to success; this DVD will cover 6 designs and I will show you how to layer your acrylic to give depth to your design, create shape, style the nails and add definition with the clever use of colour. You can expect that little extra from when you watch as I show you how to make magical masterpieces each and every time. Featuring in depth steps easy to follow using coloured acrylic powders.



To give you a little taster check out this short video.



If you want to order your copy of Pure Design now for only £20 (P&P will be added) click here. You will be taken to my website, where you can purchase through paypal. Alternatively email me on info@sambiddle.co.uk, for other payment options.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam

I have just watched your new DVD and loved it. So inspiring.