Monday 16 February 2009

Photographic workshop

4 places available - Cardiff 22nd Feb 2009

I would like to invite you to join me this weekend in Cardiff. I have only four places available on this unique and original workshop which will show you how to capture your fantastical works of art for all to see.
I love to take a good photo, and using this within my business has secured International success, having three front covers, numerous images supporting articles and features and creating looks for advertising campaigns I am lucky to have some experience in this field, together we can get the best from your compact.

The aim of this workshop is to inspire you to take images of your work, and produce pictures for promotion. By the end of the day my objective is to help you capture an image of nails using a compact camera, develop a concept and style your photograph .
This class is not just about photography, instead it will show you how to utilizing this medium within your business. Helping you promote yourself within your business and the industry. There will be no application of nails today.

If you would like to join me in Cardiff, let me know on info@sambiddle.co.uk or call me on 07841656898. to book your place for just £95. normal price £125.

No comments: