Monday 7 January 2008

Need your Help!!!

Global nails.......I am writing a feature about nails around the world, and was hoping for some help, I know I have a lot of international subscribers and would love to hear from you all.

Please could you take a look at the following questions and email me on sam.biddle@btinternet.com .

1. What s the most popular treatments natural nail or enhancements?

2. When choosing enhancements, which style is most commonly asked for? For example, pink and white, colour, design ect.

3. What is the popular shape in your area? Square, oval, stiletto?

4. What do you prefer to do? For example, pink and white, design, nail art, natural nail treatment…..

5. In your country/area, how popular is the nail industry?

Can you please tell me the country and region your from when you reply, if there is any further information you think might help please feel free to add this.

Thanks in advance

Sam

No comments: